In every post, I try to give my readers little snippets of who I am. I wanted to do a Q&A but didn’t want to be boring like favorite color (which is yellow), when were you born (February 17th), favorite food (pasta), etc. I wanted the questions to be different. SO I came across the questions from Women’s Health of 42 (Not Boring) Questions. CLASSIC!
Now, I didn’t like a few of the questions. SOOO, I decided to do 34 from the 42. It’s not cheating if I didn’t like the questions! I encourage for everyone to take the questions from this post and answer them. You will find some things in your life will make more sense.
1. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? Four sweet little words: rosé, pool, family, book
2. What type of music are you into? I love a little bit of everything; however, I have been listening to Garth Brooks and Diplo a lot. Weird combo, I know!
3. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Hmmm… I really want to travel anywhere/everywhere. I guess somewhere in Europe like London!
4. What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? Of course, I love to shop. It has always been a special time where I can catch up with my loved ones. However, I do love to draw and play with my puppies!
5. Was the last thing you read digital or in print? Print, a book called The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After Happiness.
6. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert? Extrovert, I try to stay positive with everything.
7. What’s your favorite thing about your current job? I have many: the flexibility, my clients and I get to throw some kick a** parties!
8. What annoys you most? When the toilet paper rolls are left on the roll rack. Its so silly but drives me crazy!
9. What type of role do you want to graduate to after this one? Owner of One Fat Dove Event Venue.
10. Are you more of a “work to live” or a “live to work” type of person? I would say a little of both. I work to help pay for the bills but I also live to work because I am passionate about what I do. I have a vision and I want to see it through!
11. Does your job make you feel happy and fulfilled? Why or why not? It makes me truly happy. I get to help people with creating their vision and to celebrate their loved ones. Does it fulfill me? I don’t know yet…
12. How would your 10-year-old self react to what you do? My 10-year-old self would be happy to know I was doing what I love to do. She would only be slightly disappointed that I wasn’t swimming with dolphins.
13. How much time do you spend with your family? As much time as I can find! I love them all very dearly.
14. Who do you most like spending time with and why? I love to spend time with my husband because even though we are married sometimes I feel we don’t get enough quality time.
15. Were you close with your family growing up? Yes!
16. How do you define your family now? Chaotic, loving, entertaining
17. What traits are most important to you in your family members? Having a good sense of humor and to be kind.
18. Who are you the closest to and why? My mother because she is my best friend.
19. What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? If you can’t love my dogs!
20. What is your definition of success? To be happy with yourself.
21. Are you at all religious or spiritual? My family raised me to always try and be a good Christian. Those values will never change.
22. What are you most proud of in the last year? There is many things I am proud of: starting my own business, doing what I love, getting married, bought a house and had puppies.
23. What makes you feel most accomplished? To be married to the person I love and to have a home together.
24. Who do you admire most in the world? Reese Witherspoon, like hello, who else would have taught the world to bend and snap?!?!
25. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? Well practical me hopes the money is already taxed so I could keep the full million. I would want to be debt free and start saving. Then the other me wants to travel and get Louis Vuitton luggage. Get the picture?
26. What do you regret not doing in the last year? Saving money to pay debt.
27. What’s on your bucket list? Skydive, surf, travel Europe, go to Africa, play with elephants!
28. If you had unlimited money to start your own business, what would it be? Well this is the future goal, I would have my own venue. It would be a “one stop shop” for all events. Not to give too many details.
29. If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do? Be with my husband and puppies while eating cake.
30. If you see a puddle on the ground, do you walk around it or over it? I hope to go over it.
31. If you could have a super power, what would it be? To make money while doing nothing!
32. If you could go back to anytime in history, where would you go? I would go back to 1940s in Owensboro, Kentucky, to see my great-grandparents. This was the time they got married and started to raise a family.
33. If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be? Duh, a freakin’ unicorn!
34. What would be the title of your memoir? That’s easy, One Fat Dove.
Love you bushels,
ONE FAT DOVE